Hello and welcome to the Year 4 class page. The Year 4 teachers are Miss Andrews, Mrs Collingwood and Mr Fieldsend (trainee teacher). We are also supported by Mrs Richardson, Mrs Bourne and Mrs Ireland. We will be updating our class page regularly, giving you snapshots of our every day learning in class and any special events we may hold.
- Our PE sessions are on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Children can change library books on a Wednesday
- Times Tables: Children will have a personal times tables test each Monday based on an in class assessment
- Spelling: Each Friday, the children will have a spelling test based on the words from the Year 4 spelling curriculum
- Reading: Children will be expected to read regularly at home, completing their reading record with a minimum of 3 entries per week. Reading records will be handed in on a Monday and returned the same day.