Welcome to Year 3
Hello and welcome to the Year 3 page! Our teachers are Miss Morrow and Miss Dowlman, and our teaching assistants are Mrs Willson and Mrs Twigg. We also have support from Miss Meggett.
Come and check our page regularly to see our adventures as we begin our KS2 journey.
- Our PE sessions are on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This half term, children in 3M will be going swimming on Tuesday afternoons.
- Children can change library books on a Thursday, during our library session
- Times Tables: Children will have a personal times tables test each Friday based on an in class assessment
- Spelling: Each Friday, the children will have a spelling test based on the words from the Year 3 spelling
curriculum. In addition to this, please continue to practise the high frequency words and year 3-4 spellings
that are sent home at the start of each term.
- Reading: Children will be expected to read regularly at home, completing their reading record with a
minimum of 3 entries per week. Reading records will be handed in and checked on a Monday.